Here are the statuses of my current games in development. These are not official but estimates:
- Vampire Fiction (FableLabs): November, 2018
- Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Part 2-2 (Hosted Games), Late 2018/Early 2019
- All-World Pro Wrestling (Heart’s Choice), 2019
- Zombie Exodus: Dead Zone, Part 1 (Hosted Games), 2019
- Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven, Part 3 (Hosted Games), 2020
For details on each problem, see below.
Written by Brittany Martin, Edited by Jim Dattilo
As her father pulled the BMW into the gas station named Marty’s, Sifer finally spoke up. “Are you going to admit that you’re lost?”
“What?” Yang turned to Sifer, who is slouching in the front seat. “Me lost? The built-in GPS insists we are in the middle of Boulder and not wherever we are.”
“You’re acting like an Alfred E. Newman, Mr. Aseph.” Melissa, Sifer’s dusky, brown-eyed girlfriend, deadpans from the backseat as the whole group cracks up laughing together. “What are we going to do? We can’t get cell-phone reception, and the German engineering in your car is …”
Set five years after the apocalypse, Zombie Exodus: Dead Zone sees your character surviving the harsh wilderness of Oregon as you search for a new place to call home. Discover the shattered world that remains, crawling with infected zombies, bandits, disease, all-new challenges that will push survivors to their limits, and the mysterious dead zones: large swathes of land devoid of zombies but teeming with new infected life. Craft, scavenge, and fight your way to a rumored society springing from the ashes of civilization, where you can make new allies, deal with new foes, discover the secrets of the apocalypse, become a scavenger, rise to leadership, start a rebellion, defect to new groups, and most importantly… survive.
Here is a draft of the opening chapter of my Zombie Exodus novel.
Over the last year of writing, I have had a number of people ask for ways to show me support in my writing. Last night, I launched a Patreon account.
Patreon provides a way for my readers to make a pledge to support my efforts to write games and stories while receiving something in return. If you are interested, please visit my Patreon page for lots of details on how you can take part in developing games like Zombie Exodus and more.
Posted in General
Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven: Part Two continues your story as you escape Nightfall with your new group of survivors in search of a safe haven. Continue your story from part one, or skip right to the new chapters with a new character!
With three brand new chapters and another 310,000 words, Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven is now more than than 900,000 in total! That’s 32,000 words each time you play Part Two alone, and more than 72,000 words for the full game. Given the number of paths from beginning to end, you can have a unique story every time and still never see all there is in Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven!
- Grow your group to as many as 20 characters, with 12 of them as romantic options.
- Choose your path to survive. Be a chivalrous savior, a manipulative leader, a murderous raider, or other combinations of styles.
- Expand your skills, train other survivors, or receive training from them.
- Become leader of the group or let someone else manage. As leader, provide tasks for each group member or give them freedom to contribute in their own ways.
Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven: Part Two may be downloaded as an In-App Purchase on your mobile device or as Dowloadable Content on Steam. It is 25% off until March 29!
With Nightfall in the rear-view mirror, how will you survive the zombie apocalypse?