Zombie Exodus: Part V is now available!

The conclusion to the Zombie Exodus series is now available. Part V continues your story as you rebuild after the massive zombie attack on the Cathedral and assume the leadership role of the survivors.

On iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) or Android Devices

Part V is available as an in-app purchase costing 99 cents for a limited time (the price will go up in a few weeks). To obtain Part V, simply download the update and click Upgrade. To download Zombie Exodus, choose your app store:

On the Chrome Store

If you already own the app, the update is free. If you would like to buy it on Chrome, the app includes all five parts and may be played in the Chrome browser.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Zombie Exodus: Part V is now available!

1. latiat1234 says:

Is this only excusiatly for buying ? Or we can’t wait for a free part ?

2. Siezcka says:

If we bought the app previously on Google chrome how do we get the update or do we buy it the last part?

3. Siezcka says:

Thank you!!!

4. Doliest says:

I bought the app on Google Chrome back when part IV was out. I’m trying to get the update, but all the app is saying is that ‘Part V is still in development.’ What am I doing wrong?

5. John says:

Are certain endings harder to achieve?

I just ended up turning into a zombie, and the ending was pretty confusing. I wonder if trying to defend the cathedral is the game’s “ultimate challenge”.

6. Thomas says:

What number of ending would be considered the best? I received ending 9, is that the best ending out of the 9?

7. Azrain says:

Will there be a sequel to zombie exodus? Thank you.

8. Zombiekillerwhale says:

From a loyal fan 🙁 after a huge wait you and choice of games have let me down again I cant download part 5 because of the new IOS 6.0 software update is unavalible to the ipod touch plz jmnd plz plz make the update aviable to all versions of the ipod before the price of this game goes up plz ive tried everywhere for the new update for the ipod nothing hopefully choice of games fixes this soon becauae I dont wanna pay extra when I couldnt download it in the first place. Plz message me back cause I wanna play part 5 so badly

This is unfortunately out of my hands. I code and write the story, but the app is not anything I have control over. It can be purchased on Chrome, but if you don’t have access to it, send me an email and I’ll see what I can do.

9. Shampoo says:

Yeah it is kinda annoying that I can’t purchase and play anything because my iPod is kinda old but I think this might be a problem with apple. I heard the push people into making games/apps work only on newer iOS. I cant say if that’s true, but it does seem likely.

Anyway, I’ll be saving up for a newer iPod and looking forward to part five! Thanks for everything you’ve done. You’re amazing.

10. Zombiekillerwhale says:

It works now after finding it all over and well I gotta say you did a good job and I got blown away a few things tick me off how mindy towards the end says,shes loyal to you but if you leave the citidal and you arnt dating her its terrible that sge becomes a
    raider I was really shocked 🙁 I really hate that she turns into a raider it crushed meh. I gotta admit defending the cidtal is very hard any suggestions on defending it also may I ask is this thr last we will be to play with this group of charecters ?or will we be able to play as them in the third game if their is a third 🙂 also I gotta ask how did you come up with zombie exodus did the walking dead tv show inspire you ?

I am inspired by the walking dead but the original idea for ZE was not based on the show.

I am going to make a guide soon for how to defend the Cathedral, as well as the rest of Part 5. I am also working on a follow-up to Zombie Exodus but it will be a new app based on a new group of characters.

11. A says:

I have an iPod touch and I was able to update it.

12. Shruikan says:

Just wanted to ask for a link that could describe the different endings and how to get them. Also, no matter what, I can’t survive if I choose to stay at the cathedral, why is this? And what is the important of that beetle ring?

There’s no walkthrough yet, but I am working on one.

If you can’t survive at the cathedral, either you don’t have enough people or you are not assigning them to the best places. There are many early choices too, like how much effort has gone into building up Cathedral defenses.

13. Drakoblare says:

I first played the game a while before it was finished (I think the fuel chapter was just out).
    Anyway, I loved it, played it again yesterday and wish to see how it ends, however I don’t want to get it for my old laggy phone and my tablet doesn’t seem to support play store. Also, when I try to get it for Chrome it sais “Price not available” in Greek.

Any idea on how to play? I didn’t join the beta of the new game cause I wanted to finish Exodus first 🙁

14. Mork says:

Hey,

I’ve just finished Part III about five minutes ago. However, I do not own an iOS or an Android device and I don’t have a credit card to use on the chrome web store. Is there some other way to buy the game ? Like, PayPal ?

15. killerangelgirl says:

is it possible to get Jason to stay?

16. FlamingCharge says:

So, is this episode going to come out for free, or is there some way for me to transfer my data from the online version to, say, the app version?

See, I’ve played parts I-IV online, but don’t have access to the final episode. I have no qualms with paying for the final episode, but I want to know if there’s a way to transfer my data into it.

I have saved my password from the end of episode IV, but there was nowhere I could enter it on the iOS version.

TL;DR: Can I transfer data from online to the iOS/Chrome Store versions?

Thanks for letting me know. I was emailed by several military personnel who had similar feedback. I’ll be changing the forms of address in the next update.

If you use a text password, no, you can’t transfer it to the app or Chrome version. However, if you save the game through choiceofgames.com, the data transfer.

17. FlamingCharge says:

Damn, I saved it through password, and there doesn’t seem to be a way to transfer a password to my choiceofgames account (Might want to considering adding that if possible)

Well, this just means I get to spend all night speed running through the game. Eh, I’ll make the same basic choices I guess. Woo!